Welcome to my first unit study!! I’m so excited that you’re interested in going through creation with your children. Ove the next few days, I’ll be releasing the full 14 lesson unit, in 8 blog posts. I hope this will make it easier for you to find the lesson you need.
Lessons 1 and 2 will be included in this post. Remember to refer back to the Intro post for links to Pinterest, booklists and more!
- Day 1 light – read bible section pertaining to the creation of light.
- (Light is absence of darkness, turn lights out to show how a little light can remove darkness. connect to faith in Yeshua and Yahweh.)
- Watch YouTube video on light, “Fun Science: Light” (refer to YouTube list)
- light in space, YouTube videos found here
- light in space, Google search on light in space here
- Hubble telescope pictures, Google search for Hubble, here
- Watch Creation For Kids-Genesis 1, Days of Creation (does mention that Sunday is the day of rest) video found in the Creation playlist
- Read 2-4 books on light, space, galaxies, etc
- Optional: Notebooking : draw favorite shape of galaxy and name it.
- Optional: Notebooking: write LIGHT, color LIGHT
- Day 2 sky – read bible section pertaining to creation of sky
- Watch video on sky, here
- daytime skies, here
- cloud formations, here
- Watch video from playlist, here
- Go out and look at the sky, discuss about what we see, daytime
- Optional: Notebooking : draw favorite shape from the sky.