Instead of resolutions, I’m making a bucket list! A friend on Facebook had this idea, and I LOVE it! Her stipulations were: make it fun and things you WANT to do.
So, without further ado, here are my 14!
- Read 14 books.
- Be healthy 80% of the time.
- Visit Home!
- Walk 2 miles without pain or breathlessness.
- Learn to crochet socks.
- Library trips with the kids, frequent.
- Learn how to make lacto fermented vegetables.
- Master how to bake sourdough bread.
- Make my own sourdough bread starter.
- Grow edible plants.
- Preserve what I grow.
- Build an outdoor drying rack.
- Become more self sustainable!
- Limit use of computer to 10-15% of my time.
I’m sure you can see a trend! I’m exited, nervous and to be honest, a little scared of my list. 🙂 What does your look like??
Linked up at: