I’ve gone back and forth about a Facebook page. I want to have community, and for it to feel personal. But I know that most people don’t want the many posts I currently share. I also want to protect the privacy of my life, and limit who sees everything on my personal page. So…I did it. I made a page. Please pray that I manage it will, as it’s one more thing I will need to monitor, and spend a little time on, to encourage comments and participation.
AND NOW…the giveaway! 😀
IT IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!
**Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this book. However, I received it for free for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my own experience.**
TODAY it goes on sale! 🙂
And guess what?! I’m offering a GIVEAWAY! Surprise!
You have several options for entering this time:
- Write a comment about why you’d like the book.
- Share it on Facebook, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
- Share it on Twitter, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
- Pin it to Pinterest, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
- Follow me on Facebook, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
- Follow me on Twitter, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
- Follow me on Pinterest, and tell me in a SEPARATE comment.
That’s a TOTAL of SEVEN entries possible! 😀 PLEASE make sure you COMMENT HERE in this post. I’m not the all-seeing Lord, and can’t check quickly or easily if you’ve shared it. ONLY those who comment on the POST will be entered into the contest! THANK you so much, and sorry for the confusion!
The dates are September 30th – October 4th at NOON CENTRAL TIME!
I will use random.org to pick a winner. Happy sharing y’all!
This is a paperback copy, which will be sent to you from the publishing house itself.